Cozy Critter Cribs or affiliated merchant (seller) may cancel a transaction under the following circumstances:
- The buyer did not pay. (The seller may flag a buyer for a payment not received, chargeback, or canceled payment.)
- Both the customer and seller agree to cancel the transaction before shipment, and the seller has issued the buyer a full refund.
- The seller is unable to fulfill customized product orders within three weeks, and if the buyer has already paid, the seller has issued a full refund, including shipping.
- The buyer and seller agreed that the buyer could return the item to the seller for a refund. The seller has received the returned item and issued a refund to the buyer for the item.
All cancellations must follow these policies:
- The order meets one of the above criteria.
- The seller refunds the buyer in full, except as described above.
For more information or help on canceling an order, please contact us.
Last updated on Feb 8, 2020